Sunday, July 30, 2006

A few photos taken going to work






This shot is from the corner (Wellington and Bridge streets) bus stop where I have been getting off every morning, for almost five years, to go to work...I have always wondered about how this one was achieved without detection and wether they were Japanese...
This is the entrance to my work
on Mill Street about 5 minutes from the other corner
Espace VERRE means Glass Space
This is my desk in the gallery...

Graduation Exhibition 2006

5 comments:

Michael-Ann said...

Tre Magnifique! I have always wanted to see where it is you work! Looks like a very fine place... now if only i could come see it in person mon ami!

p.s. you keep a VERY clean desk, I haven't seen the top of my desk in a year!

Anonymous said...

I have a very picky boss...sometimes he even gets on my case about filing magazines and he has even cleaned my pencil drawer because he can't find anything...My house on the other hand...aaaghhhhh is more like my mind. Anytime that you would like to visit, you la bienvenue :)

Anonymous said...

auto insurance quote

Anonymous said...

california auto insurance quotes mesothelioma

Anonymous said...

nbxrdxzan http://www.free-mass-traffic.net/free-mass-traffic/free-mass-traffic-review Free Mass Traffic